Saltar al contenido
Long – term evolution, comprehensively treated and finished clinical cases
7 years old boy presenting :
- Complete unilateral right lip and palate non syndromic cleft sequeales
- 3 D maxilofacial esqueletal discrepancy with facial, functional, dental and aestheticimplications.
- Hipernasality, dislalias, otitis media diagnosis, mixed breathing, atipical deglutionand lingual interposition habit.
- High risk of caries
- Adjusted psychosocial development.
- Comprehensive treatment evolution from 7 – 18 years of age.
Photographic record 2007 / 2018: Before /After